At SCT, we aim to make your next holiday your best holiday yet: enjoyable, memorable and hassle free. SCT holidays travel in 2 door coaches, air suspended, air conditioned, comfort plus toilet equipped, reclining seats, mostly with a two person crew.
OUR HOLIDAYS INCLUDE:
- Comfort plus 2 door coaches, air suspension, air conditioned
- Most tours are staffed by 2 person crews to provide the best service available
- Air fares as per individual tour itineraries
- 3 – 4 star accommodation
- Cooked breakfast, most lunches, 2 course dinners with choices and most morning/afternoon teas
- All admittances as per individual tour itineraries
- Spacious leg room
- Reclining seats with lap sash belts
- Individual module audio, air conditioning and lights
- Panoramic windows with curtains
- Overhead storage racks
- These coaches are equipped with:
- Air-bags for the smoothest ride
- 2 door entry for easier and faster exit and entry
- Full kneel – both door entry points lower to the ground
- Latest computerized safety features
- Hot water urn and refrigerator
- Full climate control air conditioning
- Rest room with electric hand dryer
- Multi-screen audio with road cam – see the road ahead
Seniors Coach Tours operates with friendly, experienced two person crews*.
Coach captain/hostess combinations (often husband and wife teams) with many years experience throughout Australia offer the highest quality of driving and commentary and are able to deal with any unforeseen passenger requirements professionally and sympathetically should these arise.
An enjoyable, long remembered experience for you is the aim of every Seniors Coach Tours staff member associated with your holiday.
* Excluding the Ghan train journey and Murray River Cruise.
** Stayput holidays use local coach operators and therefore the type of vehicle may vary in size and features. Please note some vehicles may have a single coach door and/or have no toilet facilities. Stayput holidays are fully escorted by an experienced SCT host in addition to the local driver.
For each holiday, fares are shown from various capital cities. These include:
- Flights: Return air fares from your capital city
- Meals: Cooked breakfast, most light lunches, 2 course dinners (with choices), most morning/afternoon teas.
- Admittances: Admittances, tours, cruises etc all included (as per itinerary)
- Accommodation: 3 to 4 star properties, all with ensuited accommodation
- Single travellers willing to share with another person of the same gender do not pay a single supplement, even if there is no other passenger with whom to share.
Travel insurance is highly recommended by Seniors Coach Tours for all clients.
Travel Insurance is not included in the cost of your holiday package. For your protection Seniors Coach Tours strongly recommends that you purchase travel insurance. Seniors Coach Tours offers Cover-More Travel insurance at competitive rates or you may purchase travel insurance from any insurer of your choice.
Due to the operation of Medicare in Australia and private health insurance, it is not possible to be covered for medical expenses for Australian-based holidays. Seniors Coach Tours is not an insurance company and will not be responsible for any loss of monies paid or costs incurred due to non purchase of travel insurance. Should you decide not to purchase travel insurance then you are travelling at your own risk and, in the event that you are unable to join the tour or need to leave the tour before its completion, the cancellation policy as outlined in the SCT 2017 brochure and on the SCT booking form will apply.
Loyalty sapply to more and more passengers who are now regular Seniors Coach Tours travellers. We acknowledge your continuing support and have increased the value of your loyalty bonuses for your second, third, fourth … tenth holiday. Please ask about your bonus when booking. Please note loyalty bonuses cannot be combined with any other offer.